Saturday, January 28, 2012

Internet Terminology Presentation

Our second week has passed in our Introduction to Internet Communications class. We had our first lesson in using Dreamweaver and setting our websites. I, for one, am looking forward to this. I have had a copy of Dreamweaver CS5 for over a year and half and have never done anything with it. This class is going to be such a great opportunity to do something I have wanted to do for quite some time.
Thursday, Bailey Bunyan, Kim Myounghang, Matt Sindelar, and I, presented out report on Internet Terminology. It was a pleasure working with these individuals as a team.  I started out our presentation and was followed by Kim, Matt, and then Bailey. The first three of us covered the internet terminology while Bailey finished out our presentation with an explanation of just what S.O.P.A (Stop Online Piracy Act) and P.I.P.A. (Protect IP Act).

No comments:

Post a Comment