Saturday, February 4, 2012

Smart Phones

The presentation in our class Thursday was about APPS. We have touched on this some in the past. Everyone in the class appears to have made the step into having a smart phone of some form or fashion, that is with the exception of one person . . .me.  I guess if anybody in class would be resistant to that technology it would be the old guy in class.  I’m not really sure why I have been resistant to it. Over the years, I have watched as improvements in technology have made our lives that much more hectic, and I long for the more leisurely laid back days of a couple decades ago. My life is so crazy right now, I can’t comprehend it being any more fast paced., so I think I am resistant to taking the step into using a smart phone because of this.
Our class centered around apps. I have found there is only one app that I really need from my phone, and that is iSlap.  I need to be able to slap someone upside the head with my phone and it still work afterwards, and I haven’t really found any phone other than the old Motorola Razr that can perform this app without some form of modification. So between this and a desire for keeping life simpler and more laid back is why I haven’t jumped on the smart phone bandwagon.

No comments:

Post a Comment